2019 Dates & Hours
Thursday, July 4(TBD) 5 PM to 9 PM Opening Gala
Thursday, July 4(TBD) 7 PM to 10 PM Clayton St. ONLY: Opening Night Artist Preview Event: FREE!
Friday, July 5 10 AM to 8 PM 8 PM to 10 PM Festival Night (TBA)
Saturday, July 6 10 AM to 8 PM 8 PM to 10 PM Festival Night (TBA)
Sunday, July 7 10 AM to 6 PM
Accessibility hour for best mobility
Sunday, July 7 10 am
Denver’s Cherry Creek North Shopping District, from 2nd to 3rd Avenues, on the six streets between Clayton and Steele Streets.
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival (CCAF) weekend event is a world‐class and award‐winning celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts, and enjoys an attendance of 350,000 visitors over the course of the three‐day event. The CCAF’s year-round 501c3 non-profit mission is to provide access to art experiences and to support education.
CCAF, since 1991, gives patrons the rare and special opportunity to meet and talk with international juried visual artists, sample fine cuisine, enjoy live musical performances and artist demonstrations, and entertain their families with interactive “ARTivities.”
To the Cherry Creek Arts Festival is FREE.
Available at www.cherryarts.org and by calling 303.355.2787
Parking at the Arts Festival is easy:
Bike: Go green and healthy: ride your bike to the Festival! Valet parking for bikes is available at our “bike corral” located at 3rd and Steele Street. Please support our Bike Valet non-profit partner wishforwheels.org, whose mission is to transform the lives of kids from low-income families, broadening their scope for personal growth and a healthy lifestyle through the gift of a new bicycle.
Denver B‐Cycle Locations: FOUR locations to serve you in Cherry Creek North! Learn more at http://denver.bcycle.com. Denver B‐cycle is the first large‐scale municipal bike sharing system in the United States.
Car: There are three $6 “Festival Premier Parking” on‐site locations, each benefiting the Arts Festival:
- The Janus Capital Group building garage at 151 Detroit
- The Clayton Lane garage at 2nd and Columbine
- The Whole Foods parking structure at 2nd and University
The Cherry Creek Shopping Center offers free parking (no overnight parking) all weekend in all lots and decks, and all parking control arms will be in the “up” position all days the festival; the only exception is the Safeway parking lot.
Please observe all City of Denver parking signs in the neighborhood surrounding the Festival.
- Urgent Calls: Please contact the Arts Festival office at 303-355-ARTS (2787).
- ATM Locations and Credit Cards: ATM machines are located on the main streets throughout the Festival site to serve you. Major credit cards are accepted everywhere.
- Beverage and Bottle Policy: For safety reasons, glass bottles are prohibited within the site. Revenue from on-site beverage sales allows the Arts Festival to remain an admission-free event. Proceeds also benefit our many non-profit vending partners’ important community programs.
- Beverage Service: Non-alcoholic beverages are offered at locations throughout our site. Alcoholic beverages are sold within the Arts Festival site. Regulations require that alcoholic beverages purchased at the event remain on-site. Arts Festival security will ask you to dispose of any alcoholic beverages before you exit or enter. Please don’t drink and drive; let a taxi or car service be your designated driver.
- Diaper Changing: A specially-designated station with supplies is located on Steele Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues (Artivity Avenue).
- Festival Rules:
– All bags, containers, packages subject to search.
– No outside alcohol is allowed in and no alcohol from the site may be taken out.
– Smoking is not permitted inside any structure or in any seating area on the Arts Festival grounds. Please also be aware that using marijuana in public is illegal.
– Coolers, large signs and placards, which may endanger or inconvenience the public attending the Arts Festival, are prohibited.
– Bicycles cannot be ridden within the site and must be parked at our “bike corral.”
– The riding of skateboards or use of roller blades or roller shoes within the site is prohibited.
– The public address area is located on 1st Avenue and Fillmore.
– The Arts Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the reasonable policies established for public safety.
– For all related dates and times, CCAF obtains a Street Occupancy Permit from the City and County of Denver and fully retains all rights and benefits thereto for public rights of way.
– No photos or videos of artwork without attendant’s permission.
– No drones allowed.
- First-Aid: First-aid service is available at Fillmore and 3rd Avenue. Qualified attendants can assist you or refer you elsewhere as necessary. Emergency transportation service is provided on-site. Sunscreen is available at entrances and various locations, provided by Rocky Mountain Suncreen.
- Food Service: The Arts Festival offers Culinary Avenue (Detroit Street between 2nd & 3rd Avenues). Denver’s finest food establishments, selected through a jury process, offer a tantalizing selection of unique and tasty culinary delights.
- Framing: For your convenience, Official Framer, Frame de Art operates an onsite framing booth.
- General Information: The Information Booth presented by The Denver Post is located at 3rd Avenue and Fillmore Street. Festival Guides are available at entrances and merchandise booths located throughout the site. Additional information is also available from the CCAF office: 303-355-ARTS (2787).
- Lost Children and Lost & Found: Contact the Information Booth presented by The Denver Post located at 3rd Avenue and Fillmore Street or any Arts Festival volunteer to assist you in locating lost members or items of your party. The Information Booth located at 3rd Avenue and Fillmore Street receives all lost and found items. After the Arts Festival, please call the CCAF office at 303-355-ARTS (2787).
- Official Festival Merchandise: Festival Stores are provided at convenient locations throughout the site. All Festival Stores accept major credit cards. Don’t miss the exciting array of merchandise and the complete collection of Cherry Creek Arts Festival commemorative posters from 1991 to the present. Take art home with you, and shop in the shade at the Festival Stores!
- Pets: Be kind to your pets — leave them at home when you visit the Arts Festival. City regulations state that seeing-eye dogs are allowed within the Arts Festival site. Pets are highly discouraged for the safety of the pet, due to the Arts Festival being on pavement, the heat, the number of people, and the possible injuries to both pets and patrons.
- Rest Rooms: Portable facilities are located throughout the site along 2nd and 3rd Avenues in the alleys.The Cherry Creek Shopping Center offers free parking (No overnight parking.)
- Follow and share CCAF on Social Media with the hashtag #CherryArts
- The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is presented by Janus Henderson Investors, Arrow Electronics and Your Neighborhood Toyota Stores.