Opening Gala for Arts Education
Denver’s art patron event of the season for art education
Opening Gala for Arts Education
The Opening Gala benefits the CherryArts 501(c)(3) non-profit mission to support local arts education. The evening is a fabulous art preview and buying reception topped-off with a stunning culinary experience and dinner program.
Proceeds directly support CherryArts arts education programs in Denver area schools. One of our programs is the Mobile Art Gallery, directly reaching 20,000 students annually. Learn more and watch our video here.
Thursday, July 5, 2018
5:00pm – 7:00pm Private Artist Preview Reception on Clayton St. between 2nd and 3rd Ave.
7:00pm – 8:30pm Dinner and Program at JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
8:30pm – Depart ballroom and return to 2nd Avenue and Clayton Street
8:45pm – Special Surprise Street Performance, dessert and champagne at 2nd Ave. and Clayton St.
7:00pm—10:00pm Artist Preview on Clayton St. between 2nd and 3rd Ave. – FREE PUBLIC EVENT
2018 Distinguished Patron
The Arts Festival annually honors passionate and dedicated contributors to Denver’s art community, art experiences and art education at the Opening Gala. The Arts Festival also expresses gratitude for contributions that directly support the Cherry Creek Arts Festival and its mission.
OPENING GALA PACKAGES:
1) Corporate Tables of 10: $1,950
2) Individuals: $205
All gala attendees receive:
- Kickoff Party Invitation (June 5, 2018: Location sent via invite upon purchase)
- Opening Gala July 5: free parking, exclusive Artist Preview reception, gourmet plated and seated dinner program at the JW Marriott.
- Festival VIP Club access on-site during festival: July 6, 7, 8, 2018 (Daily complimentary lunch and sponsored beverages, snacks and luxury accommodations located at the JW Marriott)
- Complimentary admission, Artist Awards Reception
- Complimentary Valet Parking at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, each day of the festival (Gala has separate free parking)
- Complimentary CCAF Commemorative Limited Edition Poster, signed and numbered by the artist. Framing available through Official Framer, Frame de Art
- 1-year subscription to Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Magazine
- ALL-NEW: Complimentary access to a special elevated VIP area at the Janus Henderson Investors U.S. Main Stage, with special accommodations sponsored by Room & Board (Denver), 10am-5pm Friday and Saturday.
ATTIRE: Business / Dressy Casual, Creative Cocktail (no formal attire)
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Artist Preview Reception: Outdoors on Cherry Creek North’s Clayton Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. Guests start their evening with a private reception featuring hors d’oeuvres, complimentary spirited beverages and an exclusive preview and purchase opportunity with 40 select CCAF juried visual artists.
7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. JW Marriott Denver’s Grand Ballroom: A truly grand gourmet culinary experience prepared by the JW’s Executive Chef paired with select wines. The dinner program includes the “Distinguished Patron” Honoree and special programming and performance art.
8:45pm: 8:45 p.m. – DON’T MISS dessert, champagne and the incredible surprise street performance and AFTER-PARTY happening at 8:45pm in the intersection of 2nd Avenue and Clayton Street (where Gala check-in takes place.)
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Artist Preview Event – FREE PUBLIC EVENT: The Opening Night evening continues on Clayton Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenues in Cherry Creek North. This is an incredible evening opportunity to get a “sneak peek” at 40 of the 260 juried visual artists exhibiting at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival. The rest of the festival site opens the next morning, Saturday, July 1 and continues Sunday, July 2 and Monday, July 3.
STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: Please arrive at the Opening Gala Artist Preview Reception promptly at 5:00pm to take full advantage of your exclusive art preview and purchasing experience.
PARKING: Complimentary parking for the Gala night is available from 5:00p.m. – 10:00p.m. at the Clayton Lane Parking Garage at 2nd and Columbine. Gala Patrons and VIPs enjoy complimentary Valet Parking during the Arts Festival weekend at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center entrance on 1st Avenue.
The Opening Gala benefits the CherryArts 501(c)(3) non-profit mission to provide access to art experiences and support arts education in Colorado. Along with the annual Cherry Creek Arts Festival and CherryArts Festival at Stanley, CherryArts fulfills its year-round art education and outreach mission through programs including the Mobile Art Gallery, Artist in Residence programs and the Janus Student Art Buying Program. Contributions in excess of $55 per reservation are fully tax deductible.
2018 Gala Artists:
|First Name||Last Name||Discipline|
|Hannah||Dreiss & Nemo||Metalworks|