Denver’s art patron event of the season
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Benefiting The Cherry Creek Arts Festival 501(c)(3) non-profit mission and year-round art education and outreach programs in schools throughout Colorado.
An exclusive art preview and buying reception topped-off with a stunning culinary dinner experience.
Give to the arts. One day they’ll give back.
2015 Distinguished Patron: Mr. Terry Adams
The Arts Festival annually honors passionate and dedicated contributors to Denver’s art community, art experiences and art education. The Arts Festival also expresses gratitude for contributions that directly support the Cherry Creek Arts Festival and its mission.
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival congratulates Terry for 14 years of successful service, 2001 to 2015. “We are extremely proud of the robust and growing state of the arts festival; these successes are due to Terry’s leadership of the board of directors, staff, sponsors, volunteers and art community for the last 14 years. While we are saddened by his departure, we are excited for Terry’s next endeavors and wish him tremendous success,” said CCAF Board Chair Stacia Freimuth.
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Artist Preview: Outdoors on Cherry Creek North’s Clayton Street, between 2nd and 3rd Avenues. Guests start their evening with a private reception featuring hors d’oeuvres, complimentary spirited beverages and an exclusive preview and purchase opportunity with 28 select CCAF juried visual artists.
7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. JW Marriott Denver’s Grand Ballroom: A truly grand gourmet culinary experience prepared by the JW’s Executive Chef paired with select wines. The dinner program includes the “Distinguished Patron” Honoree and special performance art.
7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. Art – NOW! continues on Clayton Street and is free and open to the public. This is an incredible evening opportunity to get a “sneak peek” at 28 of the 250 juried visual artists exhibiting at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival. The rest of the festival site opens the next morning, Friday, July 3.
OPENING GALA PACKAGES:
1) Corporate Tables of 10: $1,950
2) Individuals: $205
All gala attendees receive:
- 25th Anniversary Kick-off Party Invitation (June 3, 2015: Location sent via invite upon purchase)
- Opening Gala July 2: free parking, exclusive Artist Preview reception, gourmet plated and seated dinner program at the JW Marriott.
- Festival VIP Club access on-site during festival: July 3, 4, 5, 2015 (Daily complimentary lunch and sponsored beverages, snacks and luxury accommodations located at the JW Marriott Cherry Creek)
- Complimentary admission, Artist Awards Reception: July 3
- Complimentary Valet Parking at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, each day of the festival (Gala has separate free parking)
- Complimentary CCAF Commemorative Limited Edition Poster, signed and numbered by the artist. Framing available through Official Framer, Frame de Art
- 1-year subscription to Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Magazine
Special Thanks: AmCap Incorporated
STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: Please arrive at the Opening Gala Artist Preview Reception promptly at 5:00pm to take full advantage of your exclusive art preview and purchasing experience.
PARKING: Complimentary parking for the Gala night is available from 5:00p – 10:00p at the Clayton Lane Parking Garage at 2nd and Columbine. Gala Patrons and VIPs enjoy complimentary Valet Parking during the Arts Festival weekend at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center entrance on 1st Avenue.
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation. All Opening Gala proceeds benefit the Cherry Creek Arts Festival year-round art education and outreach programs in Denver area schools, which include the “Janus Mobile Art Gallery”, “Janus Student Art Buying Program”, and “Arts in Action.” Contributions in excess of $50 per reservation are fully tax deductible.
Congratulations to the selected artists:
|Deborah Cross & Gordon Heinel||Fiber|
|Mark & Julie Glocke||Glass|
|Kate Rothra Fleming||Jewelry|
|Jack & Alice McLean||Metalworks|
|Pip Condron||Mixed Media|
|Ellie Rusinova & Brandan Styles||Mixed Media|
|Susan Williams & Brad Bates||Mixed Media|
|Mark & Carol Reynolds||Sculpture|