2019 Culinary Application
The Art of the Menu – July 5, 6, 7, 2019
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is a three-day outdoor celebration of the culinary, visual and performing arts. Widely recognized as one of the best outdoor juried visual arts events, the Arts Festival also offers extensive educational art activities for children and adults, live performances and special curated exhibitions. The Arts Festival is a tax exempt, arts service organization. Any net proceeds are used to improve the annual event, to present educational programs throughout the year, and to assist other related non-profit organizations.
Participating restaurants and food vendors tap into many exceptional marketing opportunities designed to drive name recognition:
• Opportunities to impress an audience expected to number 330,000
• Feature listing in the festival guide
Culinary Partner Services
The Arts Festival’s objective is to make the experience of participating culinary artists rewarding, profitable and enjoyable. Services and support provided include:
• Advance consultation and support regarding menu items, equipment, licenses, etc.
• Two prominent ATM cash machines specifically placed on Culinary Avenue for Festival patron use
• Credit card machine, supplies and support before, during and after the event
• (2) 20amp circuits per 10×10 booth
• Production of a 3’x10’ banner to match festival decor
• Production staff to hang your 3’x10’ overhead banner
Culinary Partner Selection
Culinary Partner selection by the Arts Festival is based on:
• Food quality • Menu desirability • Creativity • Presentation • Diversity & uniqueness
Culinary partners may sell prepared food products only. Prepackaged food products are not acceptable. The Festival will coordinate all beverage concessions.
Culinary fees for the 2019 event will be:
Participation fee does not include: tent, tables or goods for the interior of your booth
Participation Fee due no later than May 15, 2019
• Electronic processing is available with a 3% convenience fee for either wire transfers or credit card payments.
• Payment of 15% of net daily sales is due at the end of each Festival day
Booth space will be 10 feet by 10 feet. No sales or service shall be made from the sides or rear of the allotted space or spaces. If accommodation for special equipment is required please sign up for the larger booth space.
Friday, July 5, 10:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, July 6, 10:00 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, July 7, 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• All culinary vendors are expected to be fully operational during the established operating hours
• The Arts Festival has a ‘soft’ opening time because there are no gates. Many patrons can be expected to be on hand well before opening hours.
Cherry Creek Arts Festival Culinary Artists are required to serve on compostable products.
Please direct applications and questions to:
Cherry Creek Arts Festival
Attention: Nicole Jarman, Culinary Program
2 Steele Street, Ste. B100
Denver, CO 80206
2019 Culinary Application – Click Here to Apply Now