Plan Your Visit
2021 Dates & Hours
Friday, Saturday & Sunday July 2, 3 & 4, 2021
Friday, July 2, 2021: 10 AM – 8 PM
Saturday, July 3, 2021: 10 AM – 8 PM
Sunday, July 4, 2021: 10 AM – 6 PM
Accessibility hour for best mobility: Sunday, July 4, 2021: 10 AM
Festival Nights at the Main Stage & Stella Artois Beer Garden
Ticketed Concert for Arts Education (TBA)
FREE live music performances (TBA)
Denver, Colorado – Cherry Creek North
2nd through 3rd Avenues from Clayton to Steele Street
The 30th anniversary Cherry Creek Arts Festival will transform the streets of Cherry Creek North into an innovative outdoor fine art show.
- FREE Admission Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- FREE parking at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Onsite premier paid parking for just $6 in Cherry Creek North
- 265 national juried artists selling incredible original artworks
- A full block of family friendly activities on “ARTivity Avenue“
- Live performers and music entertainment
- High-quality interactive art experiences for everyone
- Food, Drinks, Fun and More!
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is FREE to attend.
Contact us at (303) 355-2787
Subscribe to our newsletter below at www.cherryarts.org
#cherryarts #togetherthroughart #cherrycreekartsfestival
Transportation & Parking
Bike: Secure parking for bikes is available at the “Bike Corral,” located at 3rd and Steele Street.
- Valet your Bike and support Non-Profit Partner wishforwheels.org.
- Rent or Return a Bike at Denver B‐Cycle, located at 3rd & Milwaukee. Learn more at http://denver.bcycle.com.
Bus and Rail: Reduce emissions and leave the driving to someone else! Use Public Transportation with RTD.
- Visit https://www.rtd-denver.com/app/plan and enter destination, “Cherry Creek Shopping Center, East 1st Avenue, Denver” to find your route.
Car: Parking at the Arts Festival is easy! There are three $6 “Arts Festival Premier Parking” on‐site locations, each benefiting CherryArts with $1 donated back to our non-profit organization:
- Janus Henderson Investors building garage at 151 Detroit
- Clayton Lane garage at 2nd and Columbine
- Whole Foods parking structure at 2nd and University
The Cherry Creek Shopping Center (CCSC) offers free daytime parking, and limited availability paid Valet Parking all weekend. There is no overnight parking at CCSC. Please observe all City of Denver parking signs in the neighborhood surrounding the Festival.
- Festival Information Booths: The Festival Information Booths presented by The Denver Post and are located at 3rd Avenue and Fillmore Street and at 2nd and Clayton Ave.
- ATM Locations and Credit Cards: ATMs are located throughout the Festival site. Major credit cards are accepted everywhere.
- Lost Children and Lost & Found: Visit the Festival Information Booths or contact any CCAF Staff or Volunteer to assist you in locating lost members of your party. The Festival Information Booth located at 3rd Avenue and Fillmore Street receives all lost and found items. After the Arts Festival, contact us at 303-355-2787.
- First-Aid: First-aid service is available at Detroit and 3rd Ave. Emergency transportation service is provided on-site. Sunscreen is available at entrances and at UCHealth Sunscreen Stations.
- Restrooms & Diaper Changing: Portable facilities are located along 2nd and 3rd Avenues in the alleys. A diaper changing station with supplies is located on Steele Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues along “ARTivity Avenue”.
- Pets: Be kind to your pets — leave them at home when you visit the Arts Festival. The street pavement gets HOT, and bringing pets is highly discouraged for the safety of both animals and patrons alike. City regulations state that service dogs are allowed within the Arts Festival site.
- Food & Beverage: The Arts Festival offers unique and tasty culinary options along “Culinary Avenue” located on Fillmore between 2nd & 3rd Avenues. The Stella Artois Beer Garden is located on Fillmore Street near the Main Stage. Various food, beverage, and bar options are available throughout the event site.
- Beverage and Bottle Policy: For safety reasons, glass bottles are prohibited within the site. Revenue from on-site beverage sales help allow the Arts Festival to remain an admission-free event. Proceeds also benefit our many Non-Profit Partners. Permit regulations require that alcoholic beverages purchased at the event remain on-site. Arts Festival security will ask you to dispose of any alcoholic beverages before you exit or enter. CCAF promotes responsible consumption practices, so please don’t drink and drive. Use RTD, or let a taxi or car service be your designated driver.
- Art Framing: Frame de Art operates an onsite framing booth located at Fillmore & 2nd Ave.
- Official Festival Merchandise: Take art home with you, and shop in the shade at the Festival Stores at four convenient locations throughout the site
- Arts Festival Rules & Regulations:
For the safety and enjoyment of all festival attendees please observe the following rules. The Arts Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the reasonable policies established for public safety.
- All bags, containers, & packages are subject to search by CCAF personnel.
- No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought in and no alcohol from the site may be taken out.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any structure or in any seating area on the Arts Festival grounds. Marijuana use in public is illegal.
- Coolers, large signs, and placards, which may endanger or inconvenience the public attending the Arts Festival, are prohibited.
- Bicycles cannot be ridden within the site and must be parked at our “Bike Corral” located at 3rd and Steele Street.
- The riding of skateboards or use of roller blades, roller shoes, scooters or any rolling mechanisms within the site is prohibited and must be carried or parked at the “Bike Corral” located at 3rd and Steele Street.
- The “Free Speech” area is located on the east side 1st Avenue and Fillmore.
- For all related dates and times, CCAF obtains a Street Occupancy Permit from the City and County of Denver and fully retains all rights and benefits thereto for public rights of way.
- No photos or videos of artwork without attendant’s permission.
- No drones allowed.
Thank you for supporting CherryArts, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization committed to providing access to art experiences and supporting arts education in Colorado. We look forward to seeing you at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival!