Plan Your Visit + Maps
NEW CherryArts is requiring visitors to register for free timed entry, link below:
Free & open to the public.
As a safety measure to help control the flow of traffic throughout the event, CherryArts is requiring visitors to register for timed entry. Visit eventbrite for a FREE timed–entry ticket. Reservations may be made on-site when arriving. Visitors may arrive anytime within the hour selected and remain onsite as long as desired. *We will also be offering a Senior and Accessibility hour entry each morning beginning at 9 a.m.*
The 2021 Cherry Creek Arts Festival will take place over Labor Day weekend, September 4, 5 & 6. To ensure this year’s event will be the safest possible environment for all involved, the 2021 event is also relocating to the creekside area of the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, directly across First Avenue from our traditional home in Cherry Creek North. The artists featured at the event will be those who were juried into the 2020 Cherry Creek Arts Festival, who are looking forward to the 30th anniversary event.
We are committed to providing an unparalleled, high-quality experience celebrating arts and culture. We look forward to celebrating 30 years of Art for Everyone at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival!
When you click on the map, it should download a printable pdf, or open depending on your browser settings.
Festival Dates & Hours:
Saturday, Sept. 4 | 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 5 | 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 6 | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
From 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. each day, CCAF is offering a senior and accessibility hour
30th Anniversary Kickoff
Thursday, Sept. 2 | 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Purchase tickets at https://cherrycreekartsfestival.org/kickoff/
Saturday, Sept. 4 | 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday, Sept. 5 | 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Creekside at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center (3000 E. 1st Ave., Denver, CO 80206)
Cherry Creek Arts Festival (CCAF), is a world-class and award-winning celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts. This year, the event takes place over Labor Day weekend, creekside at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, including 220 national and international, renowned and emerging artists, offering an interactive art experience for everyone. The weekend includes 16 performing artists, Artivity Avenue with children’s activities and food.
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is produced by CherryArts, a year-round nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide access to art experiences and support arts education in Colorado.
Health and Safety
CherryArts is excited to welcome you back to the 30th Anniversary of the Cherry Creek Arts Festival. We will be following all local and national public health and safety guidelines put forth by the authorities. To attend the event this year, you will need to make a reservation for a FREE timed entry ticket to help us control the flow of traffic throughout the event.
We encourage guests who attend to be fully vaccinated, if unvaccinated please wear a mask while at the festival.
Do not come to the festival if you are feeling sick, have a fever, or have been exposed to anyone who is confirmed or presumed to be COVID-19 positive within the last 14 days.
Guests are encouraged to wear masks in densely populated or crowded areas, sanitize hands frequently, cover coughs and sneezes. Maintain distance between yourself and others (6 feet apart) as much as possible. Limit mixing and mingling with others that are not in their household as much as possible when eating and drinking as well as when you enter an artist’s booth to wait to enter with only your party. Some artists will require masks to be worn inside of their booth.
All Food and Beverage vendors will be required to wear a mask and will be required to COVID-19 screening questions at the start of each day or shift.
CherryArts Staff, contractors and volunteers will be required to COVID-19 screening questions at the start of each day or shift. Staff, vendors, volunteers, that are unvaccinated are asked to wear masks while at the festival.
COVID NOTICE AND ACKNOWLEDGMENT: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any place where people gather. By obtaining a ticket and/or by entering upon the festival premises and surrounding areas, you have assumed all risks, hazards, and dangers arising from or relating in any way to the risk of contracting COVID-19 or any variant thereof, whether occurring during or after the event. Your presence and/or participation constitutes a waiver of any and all allegations, claims, loss or liability that may now exist or that may exist in the future against the City and County of Denver, the Arts Festival organizers, CherryArts, and their affiliated entities, companies and individuals, with respect to COVID-19 or any variant thereof.
Further, your presence signifies your agreement to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances, regulations, and the published rules of the Arts Festival organizers with respect to groups of people assembling in public spaces, whether or not the people in such groups are related parties.
Contact us at (303) 355-2787
Subscribe to our newsletter below at www.cherryarts.org
#CherryArts #ArtForEveryone #CherryCreekArtsFestival
Transportation & Parking
Bike: Secure parking for bikes is available at the “Bike Corral,” located on the east end of Cherry Creek North Drive.
Valet your Bike and support CCAF’s nonprofit partner wishforwheels.org.
Parking: The Cherry Creek Shopping Center (CCSC) offers free daytime parking, and limited availability paid valet parking all weekend. There are two covered parking garages. The East parking deck is accessible from Steele Street. The West parking deck is accessible from First Avenue, just west of Nordstrom (Enter from 1st and Clayton).
Cherry Creek Shopping center also offers valet parking. This service is located off First Avenue just West of Neiman Marcus. Rates are $30 per day. There is no overnight parking at CCSC. Please observe all City of Denver parking signs in the neighborhood surrounding the Festival.
If you park and walk through the shopping center please take the ground floor exit next to Nordstrom to then cross over to enter the Festival site.
Parking Garages in Cherry Creek North:
Walk: When walking to the Cherry Creek Arts Festival, enter through one of three entrances. Entrances are located off of University Blvd between 1st Avenue and Cherry Creek North Drive through the parking lot; an entrance next to Elways, located at 2500 E. 1st Ave. Unit 101, Denver, CO 80206; and entrance off of Clayton Lane and Cherry Creek North Drive.
Ride Share Drop off: 2500 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206
Bus and Rail: Reduce emissions and leave the driving to someone else! Use public transportation with RTD.
Visit https://www.rtd-denver.com/app/plan and enter destination, “Cherry Creek Shopping Center, East 1st Avenue, Denver” to find your route.
- An opportunity to meet and engage with 220 national and international artists, to learn about their background and process and purchase an original work of art
- 30th Anniversary Kickoff event featuring a pop-up preview of select artists from the juried festival, live entertainment, passed hors d’oeuvres and drinks
- CCAF Art Auction benefiting arts education, featuring donated art from over 70 juried artists exhibiting in the show; auction launching online Aug. 30, continuing onsite Sept. 4, 5 and 6 at the Art Auction Festival Lounge, and ending in a staggered format the evening of Sept. 6.
- Festival Nights featuring Los Mocochetes on Saturday, Sept. 4 and Chase N the Dream on Sunday, Sept. 5.
- Family-friendly activities at Creation Station, including the Imagination Mural, presented by UC Health and Creation Station featuring creative art-making activities designed to engage young children.
A selection of unique and tasty culinary delights from restaurants and food trucks.
The Arts Festival Site is accessible for all. Senior and Accessibility hour entry each morning beginning at 9 a.m.* reserve your free timed entry: Reserve your FREE ticket today!
Accessibility Parking: Located at 3000 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206, enter off of 1st Ave and Detroit, parking is on the left hand side outside of Urban Outfitters.
ADA accessible restrooms: Located on the north side of Entrances 1 & 2
- Festival Information Booths: The Festival Information Booths are presented by The Denver Post are located at each entrance of the Festival.
- Lost Children and Lost & Found: Visit the Festival Information Booth at entrance #2 or contact any CCAF Staff or Volunteer to assist you in locating lost members of your party. The Festival Information Booth receives all lost and found items. After the Arts Festival, contact us at 303-355-2787.
- First-Aid: First-aid service is available on the north side of the festival site. Emergency transportation service is provided on-site. Sunscreen is available at entrances and at UCHealth Sunscreen Stations.
- Restrooms: Located on the north side of Entrances 1 & 2
- Diaper Changing: Located next to Creation Station on Cherry Creek Drive North.
- Pets: Be kind to your pets — leave them at home when you visit the Arts Festival. The street pavement gets HOT, and bringing pets is highly discouraged for the safety of both animals and patrons alike. City regulations state that service dogs are allowed within the Arts Festival site.
- Food & Beverage: Locations include, Food & Beverage Plaza, Art Auction & Lounge tent, and Creation Station on Cherry Creek North Drive.
- Beverage and Bottle Policy: For safety reasons, glass bottles are prohibited within the site. Revenue from on-site beverage sales help allow the Arts Festival to remain an admission-free event. Proceeds also benefit our many Non-Profit Partners. Permit regulations require that alcoholic beverages purchased at the event remain on-site. Arts Festival security will ask you to dispose of any alcoholic beverages before you exit or enter. CCAF promotes responsible consumption practices, so please don’t drink and drive. Use RTD, or let a taxi or car service be your designated driver.
- Official Festival Merchandise: Take art home with you, and shop in the shade at the Festival Store.
- Arts Festival Rules & Regulations:
For the safety and enjoyment of all festival attendees please observe the following rules. The Arts Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the reasonable policies established for public safety.
- All bags, containers, & packages are subject to search by CCAF personnel.
- No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought in and no alcohol from the site may be taken out.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any structure or in any seating area on the Arts Festival grounds. Marijuana use in public is illegal.
- Coolers, large signs, and placards, which may endanger or inconvenience the public attending the Arts Festival, are prohibited.
- Bicycles cannot be ridden within the site and must be parked at our “Bike Corral” located on the east end of Cherry Creek North Drive.
- The riding of skateboards or use of roller blades, roller shoes, scooters or any rolling mechanisms within the site is prohibited and must be carried or parked at the “Bike Corral” located on the east end of Cherry Creek North Drive.
- The “Free Speech” area located on University and Cherry Creek North Drive, outside of the Festival site.
- For all related dates and times, CCAF obtains a Street Occupancy Permit from the City and County of Denver and fully retains all rights and benefits thereto for public rights of way.
- No photos or videos of artwork without attendant’s permission.
- No drones allowed.
Thank you for supporting CherryArts, a nonprofit arts organization committed to the mission of providing access to art experiences and supporting arts education in Colorado. We look forward to seeing you at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival!
MAP TO CHERRY CREEK