Plan Your Visit + Maps
Save the Date! The 2021 Cherry Creek Arts Festival will take place over Labor Day weekend, September 4, 5 & 6. To ensure this year’s event will be the safest possible environment for all involved, the 2021 event is also relocating to the creekside area of the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, directly across First Avenue from our traditional home in Cherry Creek North. The artists featured at the event will be those who were juried into the 2020 Cherry Creek Arts Festival, who are looking forward to the 30th anniversary event in September.
We are committed to providing an unparalleled, high-quality experience celebrating arts and culture. We look forward to celebrating 30 years of Art for Everyone on Labor Day Weekend!
To signup for updates about the 2021 Cherry Creek Arts Festival do so in the newsletter signup below.
To adhere to safe event practices from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, including maintaining a safe attendance level through gating and conducting contact tracing, the 2021 event is relocating to the creekside area of the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, across First Avenue, directly across from its traditional home in Cherry Creek North.
The 30th anniversary Cherry Creek Arts Festival will transform Cherry Creek into an innovative outdoor fine art show.
- FREE Admission Saturday, Sunday & Monday
- FREE parking at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- 220 national juried artists selling incredible original artworks
- Family friendly activities on “ARTivity Avenue“
- Live performers and music entertainment
- High-quality interactive art experiences for everyone
- Food, Drinks, Fun and More!
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is FREE to attend.
Although COVID-19 restrictions have lifted, we are still putting safety measures in place for the 2021 event to ensure the safety of guests, artists, volunteers and sponsors. Get your FREE timed entry ticket today to help us control the flow of traffic throughout the event. You may stay as long as you would like to shop your favorite festival artists. *We will also be offering a Senior and Accessibility hour entry each morning beginning at 9 a.m.*
Reserve your FREE ticket today!
Contact us at (303) 355-2787
Subscribe to our newsletter below at www.cherryarts.org
#cherryarts #togetherthroughart #cherrycreekartsfestival
Transportation & Parking
Bike: Secure parking for bikes is available at the “Bike Corral,” located on the east end of Cherry Creek North Drive.
- Valet your Bike and support Non-Profit Partner wishforwheels.org.
Bus and Rail: Reduce emissions and leave the driving to someone else! Use Public Transportation with RTD.
- Visit https://www.rtd-denver.com/app/plan and enter destination, “Cherry Creek Shopping Center, East 1st Avenue, Denver” to find your route.
Car: The Cherry Creek Shopping Center (CCSC) offers free daytime parking, and limited availability paid Valet Parking all weekend. There is no overnight parking at CCSC. Please observe all City of Denver parking signs in the neighborhood surrounding the Festival.
- Festival Information Booths: The Festival Information Booths are presented by The Denver Post are located at each entrance of the Festival..
- Lost Children and Lost & Found: Visit the Festival Information Booths or contact any CCAF Staff or Volunteer to assist you in locating lost members of your party. The Festival Information Booth receives all lost and found items. After the Arts Festival, contact us at 303-355-2787.
- First-Aid: First-aid service is available at location TBD. Emergency transportation service is provided on-site. Sunscreen is available at entrances and at UCHealth Sunscreen Stations.
- Restrooms & Diaper Changing: TBD
- Pets: Be kind to your pets — leave them at home when you visit the Arts Festival. The street pavement gets HOT, and bringing pets is highly discouraged for the safety of both animals and patrons alike. City regulations state that service dogs are allowed within the Arts Festival site.
- Food & Beverage: TBD
- Beverage and Bottle Policy: For safety reasons, glass bottles are prohibited within the site. Revenue from on-site beverage sales help allow the Arts Festival to remain an admission-free event. Proceeds also benefit our many Non-Profit Partners. Permit regulations require that alcoholic beverages purchased at the event remain on-site. Arts Festival security will ask you to dispose of any alcoholic beverages before you exit or enter. CCAF promotes responsible consumption practices, so please don’t drink and drive. Use RTD, or let a taxi or car service be your designated driver.
- Official Festival Merchandise: Take art home with you, and shop in the shade at the Festival Store.
- Arts Festival Rules & Regulations:
For the safety and enjoyment of all festival attendees please observe the following rules. The Arts Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the reasonable policies established for public safety.
- All bags, containers, & packages are subject to search by CCAF personnel.
- No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought in and no alcohol from the site may be taken out.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any structure or in any seating area on the Arts Festival grounds. Marijuana use in public is illegal.
- Coolers, large signs, and placards, which may endanger or inconvenience the public attending the Arts Festival, are prohibited.
- Bicycles cannot be ridden within the site and must be parked at our “Bike Corral” located on the east end of Cherry Creek North Drive.
- The riding of skateboards or use of roller blades, roller shoes, scooters or any rolling mechanisms within the site is prohibited and must be carried or parked at the “Bike Corral” located on the east end of Cherry Creek North Drive.
- The “Free Speech” area located on University and Cherry Creek North Drive, outside of the Festival site.
- For all related dates and times, CCAF obtains a Street Occupancy Permit from the City and County of Denver and fully retains all rights and benefits thereto for public rights of way.
- No photos or videos of artwork without attendant’s permission.
- No drones allowed.
Thank you for supporting CherryArts, a nonprofit arts organization committed to the mission of providing access to art experiences and supporting arts education in Colorado. We look forward to seeing you at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival!
MAP TO CHERRY CREEK