2020 Info Coming Soon
Go ahead, Treat Yourself!
Festival VIP Club is an excellent way to elevate your Arts Festival weekend.
- Private dining and air-conditioned comfort at the JW Marriott Denver in Cherry Creek
- Valet Parking at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, during each day of the arts festival
- Complimentary Festival VIP lunch and beverages at an open bar
- A CCAF Commemorative Art Poster featuring Jennifer Cavan’s “Happy on the High Road” ($30 value)
- 1-year subscription to Colorado Homes & Lifestyles
- 20% discount at Festival Merchandise stores on-site
3 Day Weekend Pass: $95
Single Day Pass: $35
Single Day Youth Pass (ages 9-20): $25
Daily Festival VIP Club Hours are 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and lunch is served 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Kids 8 and under are free.
VIP Concert Tickets to the CherryArts Concert for Arts Education, featuring hip-hop collective, Arrested Development at the Main Stage on Saturday, July 6. An additional $50 VIP ticket includes an elevated view & two complimentary drinks.
CherryArts Gala for Arts Education patron packages include access to Festival VIP Club. Learn more about the Gala here.
Proceeds benefits the CherryArts 501(c)(3) non-profit mission of providing access to art experiences and support art education in Colorado.
July 5, 6, 7, 2019
JW Marriott Denver Cherry Creek
150 Clayton Lane
Denver, CO 80206