2021 Info Coming Soon
Join us for the Denver art patron event of the season benefiting year-round arts education at the 2020 CherryArts Gala for Arts Education. This incredible evening will feature a pop-up art preview of select artists from the 2021 juried Cherry Creek Arts Festival and live entertainment, topped off with a stunning culinary experience.
Proceeds directly support CherryArts education programs in local schools which inspire over 46,000 students annually. CherryArts has designed educational initiatives to nurture future generations of arts supporters and expose young minds to the many social and individual benefits of experiencing and creating art. Learn more and watch our video here.
CherryArts annually honors passionate and dedicated contributors to Denver’s art community, art experiences and art education at the CherryArts Gala.
CherryArts Gala Packages:
1) Corporate Table of 10: $2,100
2) Individual Ticket: $210
3) Arts Education Donation: Any Amount
All gala attendees receive:
- CherryArts Gala: free parking, pop-up artist experience, live art, gourmet plated and seated dinner program at the JW Marriott.
- Festival VIP Club access on-site during festival: (Daily complimentary lunch and sponsored beverages, snacks and luxury accommodations located at the JW Marriott)
- Admission to the Artist Awards Reception
- Complimentary Valet Parking at the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, during each day of the arts festival (Gala has separate free parking)
- A limited edition Cherry Creek Arts Festival Commemorative Poster, signed and numbered by the artist.
- 1-year subscription to Colorado Homes & Lifestyles Magazine