Plan Your Visit + Maps
Save the Date
Join Us July 1, 2 & 3, 2023 at the 32nd Annual Cherry Creek Arts Festival. More info for 2023 coming soon.
Admission: Free & open to the public
2022 Festival Info (2023 Info Coming Soon)
Get the Festival App Now and Plan Your Visit
The 2022 Cherry Creek Arts Festival App is ready to help you plan your art outing. Download the App today to start previewing artists and learning more about all that the arts festival has to offer. Access maps, schedules and featured programs now! Free download is available now in your Apple or Play store. Use the QR code or click here to download the App!
Festival Dates & Hours:
Friday, July 1, 2022 | 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Accessibility hour from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
Saturday, July 2, 2022 | 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, July 3, 2022 | 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
CherryArts Concert for Arts Education | Saturday, July 2, 2022 | 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Cherry Creek North, the Festival is located on 2nd and 3rd Avenues from Clayton to Steele and between 2nd and 3rd Avenues from Detroit to Steele.
2022 Festival Map
Click Here to download or view a pdf.
Cherry Creek Arts Festival (CCAF) is a world-class and award-winning celebration of visual, culinary and performing arts. This year’s festival will include 250 national and international renowned and emerging artists, offering an interactive art experience for everyone. The weekend includes 20 performing artists, Creation Station with children’s activities and food. CCAF relies on the support of a number of partners, some of whom have supported the event for more than 20 years, who activate the site with innovative experiences.
The Cherry Creek Arts Festival is produced by CherryArts, a year-round nonprofit organization whose mission is to provide access to art experiences and support arts education in Colorado.
- An opportunity to meet and engage with 250 national and international artists, to learn about their background and process and purchase an original work of art
- Student Art Buying Showcase on Saturday, July 2, at 1:30 p.m., which provides students from 22 Colorado schools the opportunity to purchase artwork to permanently display in their schools
- CCAF Art Auction benefiting arts education, featuring donated art from over 80 juried artists exhibiting in the show; auction launches online June 27, continues onsite July 1, 2, and 3 at the Art Auction Festival Lounge, and ends the evening of July 3
- CherryArts concert for Arts Education Saturday, July 2, Tune-Yards
- Family-friendly activities at Creation Station, including the Imagination Mural and creative art-making activities designed to engage and inspire children
- A selection of unique and tasty culinary delights from restaurants and food trucks, including boutique food trucks and interactive drink activations throughout the site
Transportation & Parking
Bike: Secure parking for bikes is available at the “Bike Corral” located on 3rd Avenue and Steele Street. Valet your bike and support CCAF’s nonprofit partner wishforwheels.org.
Bus and Rail: Reduce emissions and leave the driving to someone else! Use public transportation with RTD. Visit https://www.rtd-denver.com/app/plan and enter destination, “Cherry Creek Shopping Center, East 1st Avenue, Denver” to find your route.
Parking: The Cherry Creek Shopping Center (CCSC) offers $2 daytime parking, and limited availability paid valet parking all weekend. There is no overnight parking at CCSC. Please observe all City of Denver parking signs in the neighborhood surrounding the Festival.
Parking garages in Cherry Creek North:
(A limited block of rooms at 15%)
(A limited block of rooms at $259-$309 per night)
The Arts Festival Site is accessible for all.
- Festival Information Booths: The Festival Information Booths are presented by Denver7.
- Lost Children and Lost & Found: Visit the Festival Information Booth or contact any CCAF Staff or Volunteer to assist you in locating lost members of your party. The Festival Information Booth receives all lost and found items. After the Arts Festival, contact us at 303-355-2787.
- First-Aid: First-aid service is available at 3rd & Detroit. Emergency transportation service is provided on-site. Sunscreen is available at entrances and at UCHealth Sunscreen Stations.
- Restrooms: Located in the alleys.
- Diaper Changing: Located next to Creation Station.
- Pets: Be kind to your pets — leave them at home when you visit the Arts Festival. The street pavement gets HOT, and bringing pets is highly discouraged for the safety of both animals and patrons alike. City regulations state that service dogs are allowed within the Arts Festival site.
- Food & Beverage: Locations include, Food & Beverage Plaza, Art Auction & Lounge tent, and Creation Station on Cherry Creek North Drive.
- Beverage and Bottle Policy: For safety reasons, glass bottles are prohibited within the site. Revenue from on-site beverage sales help allow the Arts Festival to remain an admission-free event. Proceeds also benefit our many Non-Profit Partners. Permit regulations require that alcoholic beverages purchased at the event remain on-site. Arts Festival security will ask you to dispose of any alcoholic beverages before you exit or enter. CCAF promotes responsible consumption practices, so please don’t drink and drive. Use RTD, or let a taxi or car service be your designated driver.
- Official Festival Merchandise: Take art home with you, and shop in the shade at the Festival Store.
- Arts Festival Rules & Regulations:
For the safety and enjoyment of all festival attendees please observe the following rules. The Arts Festival reserves the right to decline admittance to anyone who violates the reasonable policies established for public safety.
- All bags, containers, & packages are subject to search by CCAF personnel.
- No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought in and no alcohol from the site may be taken out.
- Smoking is not permitted inside any structure or in any seating area on the Arts Festival grounds. Marijuana use in public is illegal.
- Coolers, large signs, and placards, which may endanger or inconvenience the public attending the Arts Festival, are prohibited.
- Bicycles cannot be ridden within the site and must be parked at our “Bike Corral” located at the north end of 3rd & Steele.
- The riding of skateboards or use of roller blades, roller shoes, scooters or any rolling mechanisms within the site is prohibited and must be carried or parked at the “Bike Corral” located at 3rd & Steele.
- The “Free Speech” area located on the east side of 1st & Fillmore, outside of the festival site.
- For all related dates and times, CCAF obtains a Street Occupancy Permit from the City and County of Denver and fully retains all rights and benefits thereto for public rights of way.
- No photos or videos of artwork without attendant’s permission.
- No drones allowed.
Contact us at (303) 355-2787 or [email protected]
For additional information about the Cherry Creek Arts Festival and CherryArts, visit cherryarts.org. Follow CherryArts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Use @CherryArts #CherryArts #CherryCreekArtsFestival and #ArtforEveryone.
Thank you for supporting CherryArts, a nonprofit arts organization committed to the mission of providing access to art experiences and supporting arts education in Colorado. We look forward to seeing you at the Cherry Creek Arts Festival!